The 850i has to go

• After 2 years of lust I have bought a Jaguar XKR. Yes I know I am letting the side down but I need an up to date 2 plus 2.

My 1990 850 has 136,000 miles with a full BMW history. New MOT and tax.

As ever it is hard to price this, and would love to hear about your thoughts.

There are a few around, but many advertised seem really tired (none of yours could be described as this I know) Two guys travelled 250 miles to see it and then argued about paying 6950.

Sent them packing!

Am I crazy or what?

• Tis a buyers market, Me i'd have took the deal, youre not going to get too many people to part with 7k easily !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, for a 1990 v12 !!!!!!!!

all the best with the sale SP

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Agree>>>take the money mate>>>>>>

I only paid 5k pounds for my 1991 850i in Hong Kong !!
    with 63ooo =genuine miles full service history and records

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• To the UK

To the UK all in you'd be looking at around 3,500 quid....shipped and papers
    There is a brisk business in used cars here.
    They all have low mileage- nowehere to drive them
    Big sports cars only get used at weekends as fun cars and dont clock up more than 30 -40 miles each weekend.
    So its unot unusual to find a 10 yr old car doing 25kmiles
    The owners are well off and ONLY use BMW for servicing (ecxcept us expats who are not in that league, we ship parts from the UK and use ex BMW mechanics to fit them for a song )...its brilliant.
    Only problem is road tax 800 quid a year and petrol plus its very hilly and speed limit is 110 kms

Allot of Aussies have cottoned on and ship cars to Australia, lots of Maseratis Porsches, Rollers Beemers etc.
    Every time a new model comes in they dump the "old" one and get the new one.
    So you can buy a Maserati Ghibli for 12k pounds >>
    let me know if you need any help as I have contacts.

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!