Wanted: Interior thingys

• Looking for a console ashtray lid (blk)

replacement rearview mirror (blk)

both covers (interior and trunk) for the ski bag. (blk as well)

LMk if these exist in this group. Im in Bellingham WA. 98225

thanks

• Hi there,

I have a couple of wrecks with plenty of sapre thingys.

Description is of the utmost importance and part numbers can help even more. If you go to 'realoem.com' you can get the part numbers acording to your VIN number.

Let me know what you need.

Cheers
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• I appreciate that and just looked there for the part numbers but it's really unclear.
    I know I need the ashtry lid located in the center console towards the front.

I also need the rear view mirror off the front shield.

Both in black.

hope that helps.

• OK may be in luck.

I have a complete ashtray which has the main body with lid attached or I have a broken one with the lid part ok but you would need to remove it and replace it onto your main body if ok. The parts guide lists several part numbers with different prices so my guess is that they are different colors. BMW stamps the part number onto most parts so if you could look at the part and get back to me then we could be certain not to dissapoint.

I also have several mirrors but again if you could give me year and maybe even your VIN number then I can make sure. Both part number and VIN is better still. There are electric and non electric mirrors and they vary according to whether your car is fitted with keyless entry. Keyless sends a signal to a pickup in the mirror.

Let me know if the lid only will suffice and if its black you need

Cheers
    Theo Hoffs
    Melbournes Club of Eights/
    Pieces of Eight parts

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!