• Paul,

I posted a while back on anyone's thoughts of Beyern wheels which I think have a classy look to them. From what I know that they are exclusively for BMWs and I believe are a branch of of TSW wheels. I was thinking about getting some 20s since they claim to fit our cars. They seem resaonably priced and are a good buy if you're not too concerned about the expensive brand names. I have not seen anybody with them or heard of any feedback. Still want to know peoples thoughts as you do.

Cheers,

John P.

• John,

I posted the same question on roadfly. If i get anything good there I'll pass it along here as well.

Terry,

what size do you have on your 8? The wheels do look very similar. I'll have to do a search on OZ now. Did you think about m-parallels?

Paul

• The OZ's were on the car when I bought it. There was a second generation two piece version of the Nova and now both are obsolete.

That said, I wouldn't have anything else :D

18 x 9 in the front and 18 x 10 in the back with 285-35 tires in the rear.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• I tried to find those earlier today and didn't have any luck. Figured they had been discontinued. Didn't see anyting else that appealed to me in their line. Too bad. Guess the search continues. What's up with the roadfly site. Seems like if you aren't one of the usual supects your posts go unnoticed. glad this site is still here.

Paul

• My posts get ignored over there most of the time too, so neither of us get to feel Special about it :(

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!