X-tronic

• I've recently come into an 850ci with a 4 speed automatic. I've spent the last couple days hunting to no avail. I'm looking for some sort of paddle type selector system. I have no problems with self install, worst case scenario I have a good BMW shop nearby. Any help here?

• Hi

I am a avid chaser of toys for the 8 and I have seen nothing for the 4 speeds.

Even the later Steptronic 5 speed is pretty neglected although I have seen one article about actually doing it.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Don't know where you live, but Bird's in London do a system, it's a extra stalk behind the wheel and is programmed in via the snow setting on the console selector enabaling up & down changes of your choosing

BIRDS UK 01895 810850

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

I:ve read about their setup, except...I:m in Japan. Asmuch fun as teh drive would be...I:d like something a little closer to do it yourself.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!