91 850i needs parts

• Hi everyone,
    I just purchased a '91 850i and it's seen better days. I live in Montreal Canada so if anyone has replacement parts in north america (cheaper for shipping) i'd be very interested but i'd still consider buying items from overseas. Here is a list of things that need replacing:

-Console pieces, it's cracked near the AC control, the ashtray and the arm rest
    -console LED computer screen
    -whole brake system need changing
    -rear suspension
    -front & back bumpers
    -trunk locking mechanism
    -motors for electric seats

and i'm sure there's tons of things i'm forgetting. if you have anything you want to sell dont hesitate to email me directly. cohen.mikael@gmail.com

• Mike hi,

post from Australia is not that much. I have been shipping to US & UK daily for weeks now. I have a couple of wrecks and some parts that came off a car that was converted left to rhd..

I have most pieces you need but the descriptions will need to be more clear. Forget the bumper bars, they wont go post.

If you can go to 'realoem.com' and get all the part numbers I would be happy to quote you.

Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!