Xmas pressie for my car

• Well seeing the site is so quite, i thought i would share my news.

Today i have paid the deposit, after 18months of deliberation i'm going ahead with the Supercharger conversion, sort of a pressie to me and my car.

It will lift the brake horse power to 411, and the torque is up to507 Nm

0 to .60 is down to 5.1 sec's ( come on you M power boys ).

The car should be back with me by the end of Jan 06, so i'll tell you more then.

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Do you think the TT's will come off, seems a lot of people making noises but will they put their money where it counts ?

What sort of power increase does the twin turbos offer ??

Need i worry !!!!!!!!!

• Looks like you found the pill bottle back Steve! Good to se they arent past the use by date and still work.

My only question on such a power increase is whether you can handle it Mate?

Cheers and ho ho ho!

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Zitat von theo

Looks like you found the pill bottle back Steve! Good to se they arent past the use by date and still work.

My only question on such a power increase is whether you can handle it Mate?

Cheers and ho ho ho!

No Problem there mate, I'm getting lots of practise going sideways in my 325, but as we all know the 8 is a heavy beast so i'll have to treat with more respect !!

• Nice to hear from you Steve.

If you want the 8 to handle consider this

drop it with H&R or Eibach
    Eibach front strut inserts
    28.5 mm front stabliser & 19mm rear (had some made here )
    3.64 ratio LSD (out of E32 or E34)

Turn off the Asc and nail it around corners and now you have a real car. No more bullshit "retard engine power to stop wheelspin". Let em smoke and learn how to drive and baby it feeld sooooooooooooo good!

Actually doesnt feel like a tank anymore. Goes like it should have all the time

Cheers Bro

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Thanks for the tips Theo, but

I.m already running Alpina B12 ride height, Alpina inserts, Alpina roll bars, 19" rims on 15mm spacers giving a wider track hence more grip.

I've always considered the diff swap but as i only use the car for motoway trips i feel i'm better off with stock ratios,and i only ever use ASC when the conditions are bad !.

I@m soooooooooo looking forward to collecting the car and giving it sooe boot, reports ssggest i'll be smiling all the way home & more !!!!!!!!

YO HO YO Steve

• You are lucky to be able to use the beast for what it was designed Steve.

Here we live under the threat of death (well almost) if we exceed the damned speed limit by 4 klms. It seems we dont have enough finances to build decent hospitals roads and even watere storage but we have surplus when it comes to planting a cop behind every tree, shrub or bush on the freeways.

No wonder speeding kills when aal we have to do is watch the frekin speedo instead of the dangers of driving!

Merry Xmas anyhow Steve.

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!