Chinese New Year makeover

• Hi everyone,

After Christmas I posted the work that had been done on my 1994 840 during the festive break. My thanks to all for their complimentary remarks. :D:D

However, a common point of feedback was that the car looked great if you were preparing for the Paris ~ Dakar rally. In other words, a bit too high. :oops:

I admit that I agreed. :cry:

Anyway, I took another holiday over Chinese New Year during which time a new set of springs were fitted. 8) Results are attached with more shots in my gallery should anyone be interested. :D

Drop me a pm if you want full details but basically they are the standard H&R spring set for the e31, shipped from the US to Hong Kong in two days :shock: and fitted over the orignal stock EDC shocks. My EDC still works :o so the combination is great. :lol:

Keith

• Looking HOt

It's gotta be the BEST groomed 8 in Hong Kong now Keith... :shock:
    well done LAD !! 8)
    Fantastic job ..lets see some interior scans too... :P
    Try reducing the pixel size on the camera to email size as it took my lunch hours to upload - download :lol:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!