• Right, i have the XDAII for sale...

Its pretty much brand new, boxed, all software/instructions etc and i have a genuine tomtom5 cd and the bluetooth receiver again with box etc so it all works and i also have a 256 mem card for it.

what can i say about it, its a top PDA with built in phone capabilities and it will tell you where you are going, it will sync with your pc, do all sorts and you can watch dirty videos on it if you want!!

open to offers but selling due to getting dedicated sat nav and its just not being used as it should, its sitting in its box; i can honestly say its prob directed me 4 times or something, theres not a mark on it!

paid about £600 all in or something rediculous not too long ago, bought it all seperate and have all paper work including paperwork from o2 from when i bought it from them sim free.

interested then reply here, drop me an email to alexbergh@gmail.com or PM me.

cheers guys

edit:

heres the invoice for the xda2, i couldnt remember how much it was, turns out it was £525 inc. vat. thats JUST for the handset!

edit2:

someone just make me an offer, have as much or as little of the kit as you want and offer me whatever you want, as long as its reasonable, i will accept it.

its just had the newest software version put into it and i have to say it makes a great difference, its much much more user friendly as a phone, the only thing holding you back will be the size of it, but thats only if you have small pockets, its surprisingly ok in your pocket.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!