Gaydon 2006, 20th August

• Who's going to Gaydon this year? :D

The BMW car club who organise the marshalling for the parking need to know approximate numbers in order to allocate space for model display lineups. I am not the organiser but am happy to coordinate with him regarding number of attendances.

For all of you who are not members it is well worth it just for the magazine, reduced entry costs, insurance discounts, comaradery etc, etc.

Last year there were (from memory) about 32 8's

Let me know.

Cheers

• I am not that far from Gaydon (assuming it's near MK) so am definitely interested.
    I have to confess I've never been to this type of event before.
    Can anyone recommend it and/or give some clues about what to expect as I've no idea what goes on.

• Gaydon

It's the biggest national event of the year held at the Heritage Motor Centre near Gaydon, Warwickshire just off J12 of the M40. Ticket includes entry to the Museum and there are many side stands and events going on including a rolling road, concours, show and shine, car clinics etc. You can take your car on the Aston Martin test track (at extra cost). There will be a feature display of 02's as it is their 40th birthday but every other BMW new and old will be on display. It really is a good day out and you can picnic there or purchase food and drink from the many food stalls. The best day to meet fellow enthusiasts and talk about all the things this forum is used for.

Check out the BMW car club website and follow links to events etc and if you just surf around the Gaydon festival websites you will find much information and photos. Tickets purchased in advance are at a discounted rate. :D

• Gaydon

Contact Andrew on 01225 709009 10am - 4.00pm M-F and ask for entry tickets £6.00 with display pass. The display pass is free but will help the Marshalls direct you to the correct areas. If interested also ask Andrew about the Aston Martin test track. Entry is £10 and is supposedly well worth a run. :lol:

You do not need to be a club member to purchase advance discounted tickets.

Regards

• Just spoke with BMWGBCC, to clarify-- apply for tickets,ask for diplay pass for the coupe section then we will be guided to the 8 series area :D see you there :wink:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!