8 Fest in Oz

• The first 8 fest in Australia will take place between Saturday 4th November to Tuesday 7th November inclusive.

We have around 22 members in the (un-official) Club of Eights which started in Melbourne and is now Nationaland many are expected from interstate.

This is an open invitation to any 8er regardless of where you are or whether you can bring your caror just good company. We promise you an event that you will speak of for a long time, if you can make it.

Saturday will be a get together at the Melbourne Docklands for a photo shoot and then off to Queen Victoria Markets to grab some delicacies for a late Aafternoon early evening BBQ at the 5 acre property of one of the older members Jaap Kamsteeg (he's actually over 60) in the Dandenong Ranges.

Sunday we will have breakfast in Melbourne's outer east then do a drive to Portsea on the Mornington Peninsula for a lunch at the trendy Portsea pub followed by a Ferry ride across Port Phillip bay to Queenscliff and then back to Melbourne "around the Bay".

Monday is a lay day (clean up, parts exchange and a general lets talk 8's at my house) but then on Tuesday, Melbourne Cup day we will do a Show n Shine........."I'll show you mine if you show me yours" event at my home prior to a day at the races at a location yet to be confirmed.

If there is anyone from Uk, Usa, Holland, France , Hong Kong or in fact anywhere that has an Airpot then we would love you to join us.

Australia, like the rest of the world is not that far from anywhere and fares are cheap as the Aussie dollaqr favours US/UK considerably.

RSVP ASAP

Love to see you all
    Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• I will fly in for the event (given that work permits)

Great to see that we FINALY have a OZ 8 fest.

Theo, this is a great idea and I hope one of many to come. wish you all the best with organizing and coordinating this event

• 8-Fest in Oz

Theo

Am an Aussie living in London at present so can't make it this year but in a year or two when I come home will be there for sure. Have purchased an 840 recently and have just come back from a 2,000 plus km trip around Ireland. What a way to travel.

Cheers and hope it goes well.

• Unfortunately we have had to postpone this event untill EASTER 2007.

STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS

Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!