MID & relay replacement

• Is there a company that repairs MID? What is the companies name, location, and how to reach them? Do I have to get the orginal MID or is it a updated version of the MID that I can get? Also I'm having a hard time locating various relays, does anyone have any info on how to get a horn-k2, headlights-k39 and interior lights-k39 relays I have a 94 840ci!
    Thanx,
    M Herbert

• In the US, BMW is doing a replacement program

http://www.e31faq.com/Default.aspx?catId=93

Same unit as original though.

I think that there is someone in Germany repairing them also.

The relays are supposed to be relatively inexpensive at the dealer. I think they are mostly common thru the BMW line.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Hi Evren,

How are you mate? I've seen that link popping up before. Do you think this is reliable? It seems to me a bit 'to good to be true' for only 50 E. If you know what I mean. Unless, you speak from experience of course.

Peter

• Not bad Peter ,

still trying to get my annuall earn to fix tranny and etc. :shock:

:x

I don't have experience for that but I spoke with few guys from e-bay and they are in Germany. They told me the operation is successful and satisfied. anyway it's an cheaper alternative to buy a new one.Which costs here approxx 600 Euro. Hell yes the Turkish BMW distributor doesn't sells away without %100 profit on it.

Regards,
    Evren

• Thanx

Thanx for your input, it's greatly appreciated!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!