1994 840 for sale 62,000 kms !

• Description :

Superb 1994 840 BMW
    4 owners.
    Reg until Jan 2007 in Hong Kong
    MOT one year

The 840 4 Ltr (28 mpg) is an increasingly rare car,and this is probably the only the 8 series example available for sale in Hong Kong.
    Do not confuse this beautifully overhauled and maintained car with your average tired example!
    The car comes with full service history, for some very good work in the last year like new suspension and absolutely NO PROBLEMS anywhere.It is fully prepped and ready to go now.
    This is a genuine too-much-to-list car, so Im posting allot of photos in my gallery to show her to best advantage.

Sale price is HK$102,000 (ono) excl shipping

**The specification includes sunroof plus working climate control air con and a full Napa leather interior in Can Can Red and black and with electric heated Sports seats and lumbar support and much much more. Truly top class and this car is an excellent example of an icon.

Please call Richard on Hong Kong (853) 93646769 or send me a message.
    Willing to help with shipping this end
    Car is Euro spec RHD
    Includes a set of mirrors CSi that are compatible ...

• Thanks for that ...

Parking in Hong Kong is very expensive - would cost me 500 USD a month to keep an extra car as we only have one allotment ... :roll:

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• Remember I once PM'd a guy on Ebay who was selling his 8 because of a new arrival of the baby variety, telling him that child seats DO fit in the back and not to sell it ! Every 8 ever made comes with two perfectly formed child seats in the rear 8)

My two year old loves my car (it's "rey fast"), of course I have an additional special booster seat for him, but in a couple of years these seats will be a perfect fit on their own, and because he takes after me he wont have to wait until he's 12 to get rid of the booster :lol::lol:

• This is the third child !

Forgot to mention this will be the fourth child they're 15, 11, 10 and now 13 mths !!I will keep the Carrera for weekends ...cant justify 3 cars .I have been ferrying them around in the Porsche and the Beemer but it's a nightmare logistically as Im sure you can imagine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!