You Pink Floyd fans out there

• The Aussie Pink Floyd Band are touring the Uk right now, Get a ticket :D & Don't miss one of the best live shows out there.

Go to http://www.aussiefloyd.com for dates & recent reviews :wink:

I was at the Plymouth gig last week ,Brilliant.so much so I've just managed to get some of the last tickets the the Truro gig next week 8)

Every gig they play is a sell out such is the following, I'd go as far as to say they could be better than the real deal :shock:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• You Gotta believe me :wink:

The Band were invited to play at Dave Gilmore's 50th Party and was reported to have said "f**kin hell they're better than us" :lol:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Last August in Venice my better half and I stumbled across a Dave Gilmour concert being set up in St Marks Square.
    Couldn't get tickets, so somehow managed to book a table at one of the posh bars with comfy chairs, cocktails and the best view in the square.
    Couldn't believe our luck - even more so when the bill for the evening was 30 Euros. That's 15 Euros each for nibbles, cocktails and as near as you'll get to genuine Pink Floyd! :D
    Too euphoric to even notice the miniscule size of the bill until we got the statement. :roll:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!