Mr Bergh, please come forward..... HID kits....

• After no communication from yourself unless provoked buy other peoples threads I have been left with no alternative.

Sorry, this is not acceptable...

Please refund the £157.00.... I PAID IN BLOODY MARCH!!!!!

I do not give a sh*t whether you were let down....

This is the second and last time I trust a member I have not come in contact with personally......

GREGK was the first $250 down the toilet..... W4nk3r

I did not want to go public with this but I am fed up.... as another month draws to a close.....

Flame on.....

• I dont understand. Alex seemed such a decent chap when I bought my HIDs from him. They arrived in just over week, I had an afternoon of PMs whilst fitting them and was getting instant replies to my questions. Then BAMM, he disappears and destroys the good reputation he had earned.

The HIDs are good, cant complain at all, but something funny has gone on. I remember him mentioning that he'd lost out 'en mass' due to excessive PayPal charges. I even gave him the £7.00 he'd been charged retrospectively because I'd been happy with the service.

I can never understand why people rip other people off for a few hundred quid..... just doesnt seem worth it. (best to do it for a few hundred grand !!)

Hope you get in touch with him Schnitz.

• Thats how all scams develop

Keep the customers coming keep em happy, then cut & run into the distance with many unsuspecting customers money :shock:

I very nearly had the misfortune, a mate of mine came to show me his new[ish] car,he got it from a guy who was in with the company dealing in Finance repo's & here was the proof.

Obviously many of his friends were interested , he located their choosen vehicles then approached them for 40% as to secure the vehicle :shock:

Most of the cars were around £6k, i believe around 30 people parted with £2000 :shock: never to be seen again, once the scam was uncovered my mate also lost the car that started it all off,& mr Big did 18months at one of Her Majesty's B+B's :wink:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• It would appear to be the supplier that has cut and run, not myself. He has cut contact with me owing me 2 kits that i ordered personally for friends of mine. We had actually forgotten we had ordered them so it wasnt until 6 weeks down the line we realised they had never come.

Everything was going so well, money was coming to me, i was collecting a list and when i had the 3 at a time required for him to do them at a cut price, i was sending over the money and the kits were being delivered...

So immediately i stopped taking any money from people and tried to get in contact with the chap i had been dealing with... i got nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. Meanwhile, another person had contacted me saying they had a faulty bulb, i sent them the returns address i had, they returned the bulb but heard nothing back...

So here is the situation I am in, i am not too sure of the number of people who never received their KID kits, perhaps more will come out of the woodwork (obviously i hope not) when they remember they ordered a kit or maybe they wont. But personally I am £300 out of pocket plus some paypal fees which we have discussed and Alex is also £150 out of pocked.

The way i see it, i organised the group buy, for everyone in the club and it seems to have fallen through somewhere down the line. If it turns out 5 people have not received kits do I return £150 to each of them leaving me £1050 down in total?

I cant afford to do it. So im stuck.

Sorry ive taken so long to get in touch, Jud pointed this thread out via email to me, ive not been on in a long while.

• Thanks for getting back...

It does not change the situation though....

Maybe someone across the pond can help in some investigative work and let us know the name of your contact with email and work address so we can bombard him or take legal action.....

Alex, you should have been more communicative about this and maybe a concerted effort from the ones that have not received their kits yet could have done more to help..

Lets see if we can fix this. OK....

• Ive been down every route i can think of to be honest.

He has been bombarded with emails, but the email address i have for him is a googlemail account and when i contacted the company that he said he worked for, it turned out that he didnt work for them :shock:

He said he was in the USA, yet most of his deliveries came from Hong Kong etc which he said was due to the fact his company had factories over there and in 4 other countries worldwide.

I know him only as "Andy".

So, where do i go from here? No address as the company address he gave is not his company, no contact phone number as the number of "his company" is an HID supplier but they have not heard of him, no reply to his internet based email address and not even a full name to track down as the header in his email was HIDS4U Customer Service.

Hindsight is a great thing, perhaps i was stupid to believe him but he certainly knew what he was talking about over email with regards to how they worked/were constructed etc and when i ordered one as a tester, it turned up within the week - i just took it from there. I always thought i was web-wise enough not to ever get ripped off but it just goes to show how easy it is.

Very early on, there was one person who didnt receive a kit, but i chased this up and he told me it was an oversight and sent it out ASAP. Just as a few have said i came across as a nice chap, Andy did too.

Please believe me when i tell you, i never set out to rip anyone off, and none of this is my doing. Also accept my apologies for the inconvenience and what may amount to a £150 loss but i just cant do any more about it than what i have done and am currently doing.

Its a dead end, so any suggestions are welcome and will be gratefully received.

• Zitat

The way i see it, i organised the group buy, for everyone in the club and it seems to have fallen through somewhere down the line. If it turns out 5 people have not received kits do I return £150 to each of them leaving me £1050 down in total?

I cant afford to do it. So im stuck.

Sorry ive taken so long to get in touch, Jud pointed this thread out via email to me, ive not been on in a long while.

The way i see it,Al you put this deal together these members trusted your word & if your're good for word you will do the decent thing & sort it out,we have seen from your own Photos that you enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, so to tell members you cannot aford a grand baggers belief.

sort this out & retain some dignity :twisted:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Unfortunately, im not willing to start giving people £150 there and £150 here just because they tell me that their kits havent arrived. I dont for one second think that Alex isnt telling the truth but in other cases, how am i to know whether or not they have the kit?

Refunding people out of my own pocket sets a precedent and could cause me a lot of problems.

Imagine 20 people decide to tell me they didnt receive their kit?

£3000?

Whether i can or cannot afford it, and at the moment £1000 isnt something i have lying about, its not the issue.

I will however, continue to email and research in the hope i can dig something up.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!