2007-10-06..07 - NL - Second meeting in the Netherlands

• Dear E31-members, Friends, Mes Amies,

We are planning another weekend where you all are gladly invited.

This weekend is set at Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October and is held in one of our nicest provinces, Limburg, where the people are nice, the food is good, the hills are bigger, the beer is the best (and also the wine) and not unimportant: the temperature is 2 degrees higher than the rest of the Netherlands, so it should be very nice to be there, otherwise we have the warmth of each other, so it would be the place to be.

This is an open invitation, we will set it also on other club sites, every body is welcome, (and so it should be, isn’t?), we will give you more information the coming weeks, so please look again sometime on this topic, ok?

When anyone already know he will come, please email me, so we can search for the right hotel(not to expensive but nice, good parking place, good meals, a.s.o.).

Hope you will come!

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Hey Dick

Put me down i'd be happy to come & have look at a different part of your loverly country once more.

You UK guys, get your names down, this guys organisies i mean trip :D

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hello Steve,

Very happy that you come, really ! :D

You come with the big one or with the smaller one with the big longues ? :lol:

We can talk about you meeting also than! :twisted:

Dick

• Pencil my name down, I'm going to America in September for a wedding (best man duties) but return on the 4th Oct.
    I'm going away for 10 days tomorrow but I will be able to give you a definite answer when I'm back. :)

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

• Steve, I ment the supercharger! :lol::lol:

Wayne, great, I'll put your name down! :!:

Dick

• Second meeting in the Netherlands

Dear E31-members, Friends,

We are planning another weekend where you all are gladly invited.

This weekend is set at Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October and is held in one of our nicest provinces, Limburg, where the people are nice, the food is good, the hills are bigger, the beer is the best (and also the wine) and not unimportant: the temperature is 2 degrees higher than the rest of the Netherlands, so it should be very nice to be there, otherwise we have the warmth of each other, so it would be the place to be.

This is an open invitation, we will set it also on other club sites, every body is welcome, (and so it should be, isn’t?), we will give you more information the coming weeks, so please look again sometime on this topic, ok?

When anyone already know he will come, please email me, so we can search for the right hotel(not to expensive but nice, good parking place, good meals, a.s.o.).

Hope you will come!

Dick

• Ok guys I'm up for this one.

My only concern is will everything be booked / arranged before I go to the States (19th Sept) as I doubt I will have Internet access over there to sort out any details.
    Is this a open invitation as I am thinking about asking my girlfriend (but then again after 2 weeks with her it might be nice for a break) :lol:

Steve, I take it your still up for this :?: is your wife joining you :?:

Any other takers yet :?:

Cheers.

Wayne.

• Yes Mate ,Her Indoors is coming along,tis a long way on your own, but i guess we will have to stop at the Blue water shopping center once more :!: so it's probably going to be exspensive :shock:

• "otherwise we have the warmth of each other, ". mmmm..not so sure about that bit but i may well be up for a cruise abroad. Obviously i'll have to check with the other half... see if i can afford the fuel...or i may have family comitments. Could 'av given more notice too!!
    Les

• The distance is fine for me, thinking about it I think she wouldn't be able to come due to her work commitments and it wont really be her scene and I will only be getting it the neck :roll:

How did you last travel over there Steve :?: Ferry or Tunnel :?: maybe I could meet up with you somewhere along the journey to go in convoy (don't worry I will keep my distance) :D

Dick, are there any plans yet :?:

Wayne.

• It's not just about cars :!: More to do with meeting other members,seeing the surrounding land whilst driving around. My Mrs really enjoyed the last one[surprise].

We went via the Tunnel last time, but I'm thinking more towards the Harwich/Zeebruger Ferry on this trip, after coming up from Cornwall Its not really possible to do it all in 1 day, so we'll get a bed for the overnight crossing,after a few beers :D

• Hello Gents,

(Something is wrong with the server, I didn't get a message you've reply this topic :twisted: )
    Anyhow, we are very pleased you all come, please take your partners with you, we will also.

Mark and Sjors(Steve know them) are in the final stages to make a concrete plan and I'll give the details next week(they are in Spain now, chasing the girls, so I don't disturb them at this important work) :lol:

Hello Les, hahaha, yes, we are crasy people, we will give you much warm feelings(hopefully), so please come, we on the other site of the water aren't so bad as we look. :evil:

So, when you can hold you breath till next weekt(than you are special, or death), I'll let you know more details. :wink:

Dick

• Zitat

we will give you much warm feelings(hopefully),

Booze will take care of that :lol: (And my girlfriend, but that is a slightly different kind of warmth, not the kind Dick has in mind.)

It seems the turnout will be quite large, so it should be a good meeting.

Peter

• Hello Guys,

I can tell you somethings already:

-Hotel costs: 104 Euro for a doubleroom, incl. breakfast, a.s.o.
    -Further costs for Saturday and Sunday are 65 Euro pro Person(40 Children), it included: Diner(1x), parking(2x), lunch(2x), boattrip, golf and the car will be guarded by two securitypersons from 6th on 7th, so they will be save.
    -The only things that are not included are the drinks.

I'll try to give more info the next days.

Dick

• Miniature? thats for Hobbits I'll think? (they also live in the caves ornot? :lol:

Dick

• Hello Friends,

Here are the results of the Dutch jury: :lol::lol:

We can give you some details now for our meeting on 6 and 7 October.

We will start the meeting at 11.30 hour (so everyone who doesn’t want to book also a hotel for the 5th can come on time to the hotel).

Those who come on the 6th can check-in before 11.30 hour and put there things in the room than, who comes on the 5th, they can sleep longer, but we have planned a little thing for them, (and also those who com early), we arrange a diagnostic check-up from your car on the parking place, so you will not disturb the other guests with you talks about the 8th!

We will going to drive (and we mean it) at the last on 12.00 hours sharp.

You will get underway a lunch parcel, we will do some nice things (something’s must be a surprise), than at evening we will going to eat and play some golf(mini) in the meantime.

Than we go the hotel (12k away) and hopefully we will get some sleep (some will go to the bar).

At morning we will start at 10.00 hours, we will also visit some places (also a surprise), we will have lunch and we will do something together(also a surprise).

The only costs you will make are the little stops for coffee, etc.

The costs for the two day’s are: 65 Euros pro person (40 Euro for children), this is all included(security of the car at night, the costs of places we will go, parking costs, lunches, diner, etc.), except the drinks.

The hotel has made a special arrangement for us: 104 Euro pro double room, all included (parking place, breakfast and taxes).

You can book (please also describe that it is for the E31-meeting):

AMRATH HOTEL BORN-SITTARD

Langereweg 21
    6121 SB BORN
    T 0(031) 46-485 16 66
    F 0(031) 46-485 12 23
    E receptie@hotel-born.nl
    I http://www.hotel-born.nl
    I http://www.amrathhotels.nl

Please let me know that you will come, please with you and you partner(children’s) names, color of you 8th, it’s important for us to know(you can pm me or use dick@clube31.nl)

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!