Wanted covers for towing eye

• Tell me about it! After the discount it still came to over £50 plus the vat. I have the old one from my car which is missing the lugs that connect it to the bumper .....it could be repaired ....yours if you want it.

• Re Covers

Hi Earl yep thats what I found out (what i said was unprintable). Thank you for your kind offer but I need both sides (I guess the last owner just didn't bother putting them back or another 8 owner had those parts missing!
    Can't believe a small piece of plastic (unpainted could cost that) and I'm used to Porsche prices. Actually I bought two slatted covers by mistake (ETK) is a bit vague regarding the parts I wanted and I can't find anywhere on my car that they fit. Right part numbers etc just no home for them - perhaps the non sport had them fitted?

Thanks for your reply and your car looks in fine fettle,

Colin

• which side do you need. I have one side, used, stripped of paint ready to prime and re color but can't remember which side so I go search for it.

Cost is $35 AUD plus postage, guess at $15.00

Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!