Southern California Owners/Meet

• Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to know how many would be interested in a monthly 8/BMW meet (just an occassional hang out or an excuse to get out of the house) for you local So. Cal owners? I also belong to the Subaru/Rally community and we have a weekly meet in Yorba Linda. The place is TGIF which on Monday nights has an excellent Happy Hour! So far it's just my other friend and I who are thinking of starting this meet since we noticed quite a few owners from the Wrenchfest in Irvine a couple years back. We are thinking to meet this Monday 9/3 to close off the hot Labor Day weekend.

I apologize for posting on this discussion, but I realize the the North American Meet section doesn't seem to get frequent postings.

///MTurbo - Would you and your friend be interested in joining us?

Please spread the word to all non-forum members as well. I believe that my friend has posted on roadfly as well.

It is right off the 91 freeway between the 55 and the 71. Heres the address:

Date/time: Monday nights, ~8PM
    23001 Savi Ranch Pkwy
    Yorba Linda, CA 92887

We will meet in the Best Buy parking lot on the north side of the resturant. Happy hour starts at 10PM, discounted drinks and adult beverages are offered after that time. This is a great way to end the worst day of the week! Hope to see you all there. Everyone is welcome.

Any questions please PM me or post!

Best regards,

John P.

• That sounds great, I've frequent there several times, You get off at Yorba Linda Blvd! Would be great if you announced it atleast a week in advance to get a good turn out, I will still send atleast 2 8er friends of mine to spice it up a bit! I'm in the Trucking buisness and want be able to be there without staying overnight, I live in Palmdale! Could you post at Roadfly also? May be a few Anaheimers and Irviniens/Orange Countiers may show up for a few? But I promise to send 2 friends with 8's, One car Black and 1 White!

Regards
    Marv,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!