Best Aftermarket Speakers

• Im tired of the current speakers in the car, i've replaced the head unit but that seemed to have no effect on the sound quality. Now I would like to replace the speakers in the car. Anyone have any suggestions on what to buy?

• Exactly, I had an Alpine amp installed where the original was and it made a big difference in sound quality. Then I got another amp(mono) installed to run a sub woofer in the trunk. Another big difference. Its good enough for now but Im sure I will do more upgrades in the future.

• BEST AFTERMARKET SPEAKERS

Of course, I have thew same issue. Would it be sufficient to keep the head unit and just replace the amplifier? Or, is the head unit a problem, as well?

-Thanx!

• I installed Rockford Fosgate power series components front and rear! 6 1/2 in the Kick panels and 6x8 in the rear, Both sets come with 1 inch tweeters and all speakers are 100 watt RMS and 200 Watts max, I also run Fosgate amps with a Alpine IVA-900 7'screen/DVD/Nav/MP3/CD/Rear view camera/60GB HD and Era-G320 sound processor, It's a unblievable set up.

• Earlier this year I had this JL Audio system installed in my car.
    Everything is JL audio exept for the Alpine head unit.

Had the car at a car meet here in Norway and tested it at the Db-drag stand just for fun, it puts out 125,5db, and thats pretty loud I can tell you.

http://www.clube31.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3999

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• No it's not a direct fit! I followed 8Techs directions in installing my kick panel speakers and rear deck 6x8 components.

The Kick panels speakers were mounted in a wood cut out to fit the kickpanel with no enclosure, The rear speakers were done the same way, This made a major Plus in sound inside the cabin, The new sound will put a smile on your face.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!