No hot air on climate control

• Bench test proved the pump / motor does not work. I took it apart and it contained a very fine sediment:hmmmm:. I also had a look inside the valve assembly who's rubber seals have seen better days but at this point I re-assembled it anyway so that I can get the car back on the road for the weekend I will then enquire about a valve assembly following that.

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Valve Assembly

Lloyd,

Are the dealers open to bending/discounting the price?
    Mine give me 10% off for BMWCC membership - saves £20 (!)

Oh, and don't buy it until after 1st December - £4.27 cheaper then (VAT!!)

Dave

• Update: Bought the pump and valve yesterday and fitted them last night, following the fitting I bleed the system and now she warm, no hot again. I drove it today and within 2 mins the air coming out was warming up. Thank you all for your advice and guidance and always.:adore:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• leeking heater matrix

any body know how to remove the dashboard .i found water leakind in the footwell of my 850 a short while ago. not looking forward to changing the heater matrix. I think there might be two of them.

• Heater core

Hi,

This is for Koenig Dave.
    Search on the forum for "heater core"
    Pick 4th one down..."heater core replacement"

Whilst you have the dash off it's a good time to consider replacing the evaporator.

Good luck.

Dave

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!