Steering Wheel - 3 Spoke Sports

• steering wheel

sorry i thought i had replied...not good with this system yet. does the wheel fit direct or do i need an extra connector, does the airbag still function, wonder why you have removed from your 8er, did you find a better wheel? did you find it comfortable when fitted, and what price are you asking ...rgds kevan and sorry again for delay.

• Re: steering wheel

Zitat von STRACHAN

sorry i thought i had replied...not good with this system yet. does the wheel fit direct or do i need an extra connector, does the airbag still function, wonder why you have removed from your 8er, did you find a better wheel? did you find it comfortable when fitted, and what price are you asking ...rgds kevan and sorry again for delay.

No worries. Yes the wheel is a direct fit, it comes with the slip ring, the airbag is included and fully functioning. I removed it because I found out that you can fit the slightly smaller three-spoke M wheel from the late model E36 M3 Evo which I prefer. Yes, this wheel was very comfortable to use, nicer than the four-spoke wheel I reckon. I'll take £60 for it as it's in quite good condition - delivery would be extra though pick up might be better as the airbag is an explosive device after all! Let me know what you think.

• 3 spoke steering wheel

Seb

If you don't strike a deal with STRACHAN/Kevan (obviously he has first option), I'd be pleased to take it!

Mine is a '96 850Ci M73, so should be a straight drop-in?

I'm in Canada but I hear of plenty being shipped across the "pond" (with and without airbag).

Let me know

Peter Bannister
    1996 850 Ci Calypsorot

• Re: 3 spoke steering wheel

You're now officially second in line :) AFAIK yes it should fit straight on, no problems.

• sterring wheel

gentlemen, thanks for your time , you have shown me the way with the info on the 3 spoke m wheel, and i would now like to find the same. please feel free to take canadian money from our 850 friend..thanks again any help with m wheel much appreciated...what a great club this is...rgds kevan

• 3 spoke wheel

It looks like Kevan has decided he doesn't want the wheel?

Seb, can you put together an all-in price, to include packing and shipping by air-parcel post to Vancouver, Canada, in GBP and I'll arrange to somehow get the money to you.

Do you have Paypal account?

Contact me on E mail - lengche@gmail.com

Regards

Peter Bannister

Peter Bannister
    1996 850 Ci Calypsorot

• Re: sterring wheel

Zitat von STRACHAN

gentlemen, thanks for your time , you have shown me the way with the info on the 3 spoke m wheel, and i would now like to find the same. please feel free to take canadian money from our 850 friend..thanks again any help with m wheel much appreciated...what a great club this is...rgds kevan

No worries Kevan, always happy to help! The M3 wheel can readily be found on eBay, in fact, here's one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E36-…ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem. The only thing worth mentioning is that if, like me, you have the seat in its lowest position and the wheel pulled out as far as it will go, you can't see the odometer or gear indicator, but it's worth the sacrifice!

• Re: 3 spoke wheel

Hi Peter, no worries, I'll get it sorted for you. Yes I do have Paypal, so that will make things easier!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!