Bluetooth on 1991-850

• Just had this fitted to my 840 in the Uk.
    Don't know if you can get in the states
    It is absolutley brilliant and matches the BM interior plastic colour in mine - a parrot doesn't - trust me i have a parrot in three other vehicles. The bury you just talk to and it does evertything by voice WITHOUT PROGRAMMING IT!

http://www.fonejunkie.com/THB-…NOW-IN-STOCK-p-17188.html

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Zitat von wayneblackwell1000

Looks a cool little gadget to have, how was it installed? where did you have it fixed?

Why is this post now in the classified section - are we selling something - I call this technical advice!

Installed on a bracket on left hand side of centre console, mutes the stereo during call, they had to fit a hidden seperate speaker ( it won't work with an amplified system). my local car stereo place installed it ..... Nice Ice Bracknell, £270.00 fitted. They charged £200.00 for a parrot 3200ls in my new transit, i know halfords will fit a parrot FOC but would you let them loose on this type of car!

The really nice thing about the Bury is you can take the touch screen with you as it unclips instantly.

I'll try and get a photo posted asap.

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• I have a Becker head unit with built-in bluetooth, and it looks original too (BMW used rebadged Becker units for the sat nav option in some cars).

• Zitat von robmarrs;46536

Installed on a bracket on left hand side of centre console, mutes the stereo during call, they had to fit a hidden seperate speaker ( it won't work with an amplified system). my local car stereo place installed it ..... Nice Ice Bracknell, £270.00 fitted. .

I have installed the Bury in my 840; works great. If you get a couple of cables (cheap on ebay) to connect the Bury's ISO connectors to the car's BMW connectors, you will get good phone sound through the stock BMW system without any modifications.

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!