• Hi Guys.
    Thanks to all who turned up for Gaydon 2008. We made 15 8 series in all although 3 sat in the entrance lot as they was no admittance after 12.30.
    It rained at times but everyone took it in part and got out the cleaning gear so we put on a good show. Wayne did the photo job for us so expect some pics soon. Once again thanks to everyone for showing the 8 flag.

Peter

• Hi Peter,
    Unfortunately my car was not repaired in time for the show, so guess Tatton Park is the next big show for me. We still went to Gaydon and had a great day - saw your car (I've posted my Gaydon pics on Google Web Albums) and thought it was superb - love the Dakar Yellow with yellow interior colour combination - I've never seen that before. It was a pity the cars were parked the way they were, with noses to the back of the next row of cars. More thought about this would have made a stunning impression with all the E31's in a perfect line of low "snouts".

Angus

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Hi Angus,
    Thanks for the kind comments on the car, its always difficult at Gaydon because of the way the "powers that be" do the layout before hand, anyway it was a good show. Hope you get your re-roofed gem back soon,
    I am sure a posting of the technical details would prove very interesting to other owners.

Peter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!