CSI front trim needed

• Last week the left hand towing eye cover flew off our 840 Sport (csi body). I knew it was not a good fit but did not notice the tether had gone.... Result? a gappy front.

These are a silly price in Euro's but a lot cheaper out of the US in US dollars it seems... The view number of the parts list is 06.

COVERING LEFTM TECHNIC151112253001

If anyone can advise where to buy this from I would appreciate it.

Regards

Alan

It is easier to get foregivness than permission!

• Zitat von wayneblackwell1000;53399

Sorry I cant be of much help of where to buy one from apart from the dealer but I've noticed in the past that mine are secured by two holding straps on each side, part number 51111973721

Here is a pic to show what I mean.

Thanks Wayne,

I have ordered the piece from Gault's in New York this morning, even with postage from the US it is better than buying locally where it would be ex Germany anyway.... I have also ordered the tethers and new clips here so it won't happen again but it is still an expensive exercise by the time it is bought, painted etc. for something that a 50c cable tie would have saved..... I suggest others check the tethers are in place to avoid my problem.

The response from Charlie at Gault was excellent and combined with other comments I have seen I will certainly use them again, very friendly, efficient and competitive.

Alan

It is easier to get foregivness than permission!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!