Wanted: Boot trim panel

• Having waited and waited for the stealers to get a boot panel for the right hand side which surounds the CD changer they have finally given up. At the moment I have the standard panel with a netted pocket. However as the car had originally come with a changer I tracked down a changer, cage etc. etc and planned to refit. However te stealers can supply a panel but only in the light grey and as my 850 is a 1991 I need the darker panel. Therefore does any one have one spare or can point me in the
    direction of one? I can swop it for my standard panel if you have upgraded your ICE and it would come with a free battery conditioner terminal as seem on an earlier thread.

:gott:
    (not sure what the smile actually said but I liked it all the same)

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Hi Lloyd, I presume you have sorted this, but just in case anyone else has one; I would like to find a non-cd changer panel in grey, to replace my current changer + panel.

Jaap

1996 840Ci
    1990 964 RS
    1985 Turbo Esprit

• Jaap I replaced the standard panel with a CD one. Therefore I have this spare in dark grey. They may also be available from the stealers i know the CD one was but only in the lighter grey (my car is a 1991 850)

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Thanks Lloyd. I suspect my interior is probably light grey, unfortunately; I think my leather is called light silver.

Perhaps you can tell from this picture whether your grey is indeed darker..?

And if yours doesn't match, do you happen to know if a lighter non-changer panel is available from the dealer. And, is it 'flatter' in shape, ie. free up a little luggage space? Sorry for all the Q's!

• Zitat von Wildatheart;58647

do you happen to know if a lighter non-changer panel is available from the dealer. And, is it 'flatter' in shape, ie. free up a little luggage space? Sorry for all the Q's!

You can still get these from BMW part number 51478128916 and I think silver grey is the only colour left. Only trouble is these cost more than ones for a CD changer.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/sho…&btnr=51_2011&hg=51&fg=65

Regards
    Rob

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!