sport wing mirrors WANTED

• Hi :) I might be willing to give up mine for £ 300 + Shipping. Thats what I paid for them. Bought them from England just to check, but the angle is not correct for my LHD. The motor on the right side does not work, but I think that is a wiring issue(RHD vs LHD). The seller (member here) claimed they worked properly. They are calypso red, and as said RHD.
    Get at me directly at "torgeir.nikolaisen@vkbb.no"[/email] if you are interested.

Regards
    Torgeir

• Zitat von 2rgeir;55529

Hi :) I might be willing to give up mine for £ 300 + Shipping. Thats what I paid for them. Bought them from England just to check, but the angle is not correct for my LHD. The motor on the right side does not work, but I think that is a wiring issue(RHD vs LHD). The seller (member here) claimed they worked properly. They are calypso red, and as said RHD.
    Get at me directly at "torgeir.nikolaisen@vkbb.no"[/email] if you are interested.

Regards
    Torgeir

I was aware there was a difference, but you're saying they are completely unworkable for LHD? Cannot the mirror angle be adjusted to work on our passenger side? Could those with the sport mirrors enlighten me please as I've never driven an 8er with them. Are our Drivers side longer (or whatever it is) as well?

• Zitat von rcrad6653;56534

I was aware there was a difference, but you're saying they are completely unworkable for LHD? Cannot the mirror angle be adjusted to work on our passenger side? Could those with the sport mirrors enlighten me please as I've never driven an 8er with them. Are our Drivers side longer (or whatever it is) as well?

They are not "completely unworkable" as you put it, but the angle will not be correct. Mirror is adjustable, but not the angle of the housing itself. And yes, the driver side sticks out further than the passanger one. Of course, if you are handy and possess the right kind of tools, it might be possible to do something about the angle.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!