• Hi everybody,

my Name is Christian and I am from a small town near Munich, Germany. I own a 1995 840 CI. My job is being a pilot for Lufhansa and I will be in LA from Dec. 20th to 22nd. Our crewhotel is in Torrance. Is someone of you located near this area ? It would be nice to meet someone, who is sharing the same hobby.

I hope to get response from someone - otherwise I have to rent a Ford Focus or similar ;)

CU

Chris

• So there is no clubmember from the westcoast :hmmmm: Well, there are some 8-series driving around this area. Last time in SFO, I saw one 850 when I crossed the Golden Gate. I am also quite often in NYC, San Francisco and during summertime in Chicago. Then, I come sometimes to Charlotte and Miami. So if there is one clubmember in one of these cities located and interested in a new acquaintance, I would appreciate this. So :winkwink:,

Chris

• There is a fairly large contingent of California owners on Bimmerforums in the 8 section. You might bring your schedule up there.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• I'm in the San Francisco bay area...let me know if you come to town.

When in doubt, drive flat out...
    BMW E31
    Varese-built Ducati 916
    Toyota 4Runner SR5
    Jeep Grand Cherokee

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!