Side light bulb replacement

• Oh, I just received an email message:

Hi there Jason i am really sorry but we don't seem to have a tracking nuber for this item so it looks as if it has not been sent. I will get this sent today with royal mail here is a tracking number for you to follw this. Once again sorry for the delay

• Hey Argonaut, my bulbs actually arrived today via Special Delivery after I emailed them on Sunday to complain for the third time and I received a prompt reply:

"really sorry about that. Cant find anything to say we have sent it. We have them in stock so unsure why they have not been sent. I will send them tommorrow special delivery so you should recieve them Weds. Please let us know if you experience any other problems"

I've laid the 8 up for the week whilst we encounter dodgy weather so I probably won't get the chance to fit them until the weekend. They look pretty funky though...

• Zitat von wpo750;59242

Hey Argonaut, my bulbs actually arrived today via Special Delivery after I emailed them on Sunday to complain for the third time and I received a prompt reply:

"really sorry about that. Cant find anything to say we have sent it. We have them in stock so unsure why they have not been sent. I will send them tommorrow special delivery so you should recieve them Weds. Please let us know if you experience any other problems"

I've laid the 8 up for the week whilst we encounter dodgy weather so I probably won't get the chance to fit them until the weekend. They look pretty funky though...

well done, I'm still bulbless but as I'm in Switzerland I'll give them another day or so to see if they turn up.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!