Phoenix Motorsport

• Hi All, after reading many posts regarding thrust arm bushes and camber plates, I was tempted to try them , after a short conversation with Gerry from Phoenix, plates & bushes were duly ordered. They arrived next day and fitted without complications. After confirming tracking settings with Gerry, I drove my usual 12miles home and all I can say is WOW !!!!!! the difference is amazing !!!!:top:

If anyone deserves a 'plug' for 100% customer satisfaction its Phoenix Motorsport and Gerry in particular.

Cheers
    Alex

There are 10 types of people in this world,
    those who understand binary code,
    and those who don't !

• Alex, Gerry has delivered my thrust arm bushes this week and they will be fitted next week probably friday. Did you follow the instructions from Gerry? Do you have any further tips or torque seting etc.:top:
    I have yet to order the camber plate although i know they will make a differance I just need to decided what to do about the suspension in terms of spring etc. Although I can confirm they are likely to come from Gerry:top:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Lloyd, I followed Gerry's instructions to the letter and everything went smoothly, although you get two new top shock mount washers I retained the originals after a quick call to Gerry, had it laser tracked to parallel as per Gerry's advice.
    Went for a jaunt today, exceptional handling, the ride seems slightly stiffer on the front too !
    cheers
    Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!