2009-05-03 - UK - Duxford Gathering

• Any 8er's attending the BMWCC gathering at Duxford Airfield May 3rd ?

Only one 8 series so far .... mine!

Bernie Howell of BMWCC is arranging the event and would like to see a lot more.

Let me know, and I'll pass your name and car details on to Bernie.

(Thanks for reading this posting)

Terry R

• This applies for 2010 too. May 2nd this time around. Can we change the date in the title or should I create a new post. I am no forum expert!

http://www.bmwcarclubforum.co.…/forum_posts.asp?TID=5114

First full summer with the 8 for me, first year with the BMW Owners Club too.

This meet kicks off the year for me and can't wait.

Need to give Bernie a shout to confirm. Haven't done so yet.

I think Bletchley Park is the week-end before.... looks good?

• Yes, May the 2nd this year. I will be taking both the 840ci and the 740i (my friend will drive the 8er). We usually meet up at the MacDonalds on the A505 junction with the A1301. After a general poke at each others cars we head to Duxford at around 9:00AM.

We usually park here at Duxford:

A couple of 8er's were there last year, hopefully a few more this year:

I know of at least a couple of other 8er's who are coming, you are all welcome. As usual, this is organised by Bernie who will be directing traffic as we enter Duxford.

Not only hundereds of cars to look at, but you get motorbikes and few of these:

If you are intending on going let me or Bernie know and we can add you to the (extensive) list!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!