2009-07-10..12 - NL - 4th International Meeting NL 2009 (10,11,12 July)

• Dear Friends,

We organise this year our 4th International Meeting from Friday 10th - Sunday 12th July.
    The meeting will be around the centre of the Netherlands, my birthplace: Apeldoorn.

The program is not finalised yet, but wewant to give you the time to make the reservations for the hotel, because there are only 29 rooms available, when booked, we will bring the late reservations to another hotel(s).
    This is a very nice hotel in the centre of the town with very good meals (they where on tv with it) and we have manage to get for the high-season the low(out-of-season) prices.

The prices are:
    Hotelroom the 10th and 11th with breakfast and 1 diner: EURO 99,00 pro person all in
    or
    Hotelroom for 1 (date you can choose) night with breakfast and 1 diner: EURO 69,50 pro person all in(Prices are based on a double-room, single-room 30 Euro pro night extra, diner is 29,50 pro person but already in the price )

You can find the address on:

www.hotelastra.nl/nederlands/contact

Please make your reservations a.s.a.p. at this hotel, with the reference: BMW CLUB E31 MEETING and please specify how many days and persons you will come.

The coming month we will tell you the program and the cost of this, but we will try not to make it expensive.
    We will go to the Royal Palace and have a fotoshoot there, see some old and new things, hope to see a very large exclusive private owned car collection, driving trough our National Park, a.s.o. and of course have fun with each other and have good drinks and meals.

Please let me also know that you will come how many days and with how many persons, so I can organised it correctly, please at: "dick@clube31.nl"

Till than!

Dick

Liebe Freunde,

Wir organisieren unseren 4de Internationalen Treffen von Fritag 10 – Sontag 12 Juli.
    Es werdet stattfinden rund dem Zenter Niederlande in meiner Geburtstatt: Apeldoorn.

Das Programm ist noch nicht fertig, aber wir wollen euch rechtzeitig dem Hotel durchgeben sodass ihr reservieren konnen, dar sind nur 29 Zimmer, weitere Buchungen werden nach ein anderes Hotel(s) gehen.
    Dies ist ein schones Hotel mit guten Essen(die waren darmit aufs Fernsehen), und wir bekommen die billigste Preise des Jahres in diesen teueren Termin.

Hotelzimmer fur dem 10 and 11 mit Fruhstuck und 1 Diner: EURO 99,00 pro persone all in fur zwei Tage
    oder
    Hotelzimmer for 1 (Tag konnen Sie wahlen) ubernachtung met Fruhstuck und Diner: EURO 69,50 pro person
    (Preisen sind basiert auf einen doppel-zimmer, einzel-zimmer ist 30 Euro pro ubernachtung mehr)

Ihr konnt dem Adresse finden auf:

www.hotelastra.nl/nederlands/contact

Bitte reserviere bald diesen Hotel, bitte mit anschreibung: BMW CLUB E31 MEETING und bitte spezifiziere anzahl Tage und Personen.

Kommende Monat werden wir euch weiteres erzahlen, weitere Programmkosten, aber wir warden es nicht zu teuer machen
    Wir warden nach dem Royal Palace gehen und dort einen fotoshoot machen, uns alte und neue Sachen ankucken, wir hoffen daB wir ein groBen exklusiven privat Autokollektion ankucken konnen, fahren durch unseren Nationalen Park, u.s.w. und naturlich spaB machen mit einander und dar guten Drinks und Essen zu bekommen.

Bitte lass mich wiBen daB Ihr kommt fur wieviel Tage und mit welche Persone, es erleichtet unseren organisieren, sende bitte nach: "dick@clube31.nl"[/email]

BiB dann!

Dick[/email]

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• 4e internationale Meeting NL

Beste mensen,

We zijn bezig onze 4e Internationale Weekendmeeting te organiseren aanvang zaterdag 11 (Nederlanders, gasten arriveren op vrijdag, maar wie wil kan natuurlijk vrijdag ook komen) t/m zondag 12 juli, startplaats: Apeldoorn.

Het programma is nog niet gemaakt, maar voor wie het hotel wil boeken willen we niet te laat zijn, deze heeft maar 29 kamers, wie het eerst komt wie het eerst maalt(als het volgeboekt is zullen we de latere boekingen in andere hotels in de omgeving proberen te plaatsen).
    We hebben de laagseizoen prijzen gekregen voor het hoogseizoen tijdstip.

Boekingsmogelijkheden zijn:

* 2 overnachtingen op basis van logies met ontbijt en 1 maal 3-gangendiner voor EU 99,00 per persoon
    of
    * 2 overnachtingen op basis van logies met ontbijt EU 79,50 per persoon
    of
    * 1 overnachting op basis van logies met ontbijt EU 42,50 per persoon
    of
    1 overnachting op basis van logies met ontbijt en diner EU 69,50 per persoon
    of
    Alleen diner a 29,50 Euro per persoon

Genoemde prijzen gelden voor verblijf in een 2-persoonskamer. Toeslag 1-persoonskamer EU 30,00 per nacht.

Reserveren en verder kijken om welk hotel het gaat kan op:

http://www.hotelastra.nl/nederlands/contact

Reserveer met vermelding van: BMW CLUB E31 MEETING en graag specificeren welke dagen en personen.

We gaan in iedergeval een fotoshoot doen(ditmaal binnen de hekken) van Paleis het Loo, wat oude en nieuwe dingen bezoeken, Nationaal Park de Hoge Veluwe aandoen en als het lukt een privé collectie exclusieve auto’s bekijken, etc., etc.(dat is in iedergeval de bedoeling)

Laat mij even weten als je komt en wanneer/met wie: "dick@clube31.nl"[/email]

"dick@clube31.nl"

"dick@clube31.nl"

"dick@clube31.nl"

"dick@clube31.nl"

Dick

• update

-You can cancel your booking free till 4 days before the meeting
    -Still 19 rooms availeble from today

Dick

• still 14 days to register

Dear Friends,

You have still 14 days to register to this meeting!

Thanks.

Dick

• Ok, nobody who want's to come?:itsme:

Dick

• Geen verder aanmeldingen?:itsme:

Dick

• :eek:

Zitat von DickB;62393

Ok, nobody who want's to come?

Don't be Too Downhearted Dick,I guess the state of the economy is much to blame:hmmmm:
    For us folk in the Uk, the Euro exchange is a killer on top of not a lot of cash at ones disposal.;-)factor in fuel costs/travel on euro tunnel etc + your trip accomodation costs & we guys would be looking at the best part of £700:eek:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• wish I could, but I'm off to China again on the 6th.

To bad, I'll have to see if I can make another meeting.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Hello Steve,
    If that's really the problem?:hmmmm:
    But that works two way's, we would like to come to your meeting, for us the cost's are the same, that didn't stopped us, because we would like to see our friends in Europe.;-)

Dick

• You are always welcome Egil!:winkwink:

Dick

• I know.

I'll have to check the calendar for August and look at the possibillity of taking a euro tour then.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• Ya nos gustaria asistir, pero de momento !imposible!

Llegada la fecha, si se pudiera, confirmariamos.

Un saludo

JULIO
    orero42@e31.es
    web master club e31 España

Es tiempo de pensar en lo que viene, el futuro cada dia se ve mas cerca, tiempo de analizar y ver de que el sueño se haga realidad.

It(He,She) is time to think about what comes, the future every day is seen mas fence, time to analyze and to see of that the dream makes real.

• Hola Julio, I can' t lo traduce correctamente, explica por favor lo que usted significa!

Dick

• Zitat von DickB;62468

Hello Steve,
    If that's really the problem?:hmmmm:
    But that works two way's, we would like to come to your meeting, for us the cost's are the same, that didn't stopped us, because we would like to see our friends in Europe.;-)

Dick, We UK guys couldn't even agree a venue,:laugh: but whilst you may have the desire & commitment to spend 800/900 Euros on a meet, there are many owners that wont commit to that [ me included] in these difficult economic times.:dontknow:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Ok Steve, let's hope that times will change quickly.....:cool:

Dick

• Zitat von DickB;62483

Hola Julio, I can' t lo traduce correctamente, explica por favor lo que usted significa!

sorry (gesegnet Google)

Wir würden gerne an, aber für den Moment! Unmöglich!

Anfangsdatum, wenn sie sich bestätigen.

Un saludo

Es tiempo de pensar en lo que viene, el futuro cada dia se ve mas cerca, tiempo de analizar y ver de que el sueño se haga realidad.

It(He,She) is time to think about what comes, the future every day is seen mas fence, time to analyze and to see of that the dream makes real.

• Hola Julio,
    Qué entiendo soy que usted a este punto para no saber si usted viene? Infórmeme por favor que cuando usted sabe, miraré si podemos llevar a cabo un hotelroom para usted.
    Saludos de Holanda,
    Dick

Dick

• Things change in the oil industry, Think I will make this after all.
    Hopefully with a newly installed exhaust and supercharger.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• You are comming Egil?;-)

Would be very nice if so, we can compare our chargers than!:harhar:

Dick

• The only thing that would actually keep me from comming right now is if my car is in pieces.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!