Do 840 Sport Dealer Posters or Adverts Exist

• In my office I have an original poster / advertisement for my E30 M3 Convertible from the 80's and it looks great framed.

Question is - did BMW ever do an Original BMW 840 Sport poster or advertisement ( Ie my model car ). I have a brochure from the mid 90's but it would be cool to get a 840 Sport poster or advert to sit alongside my framed E30 M3 advert.

The only one I've seen is one from 1992 on e-bay with a Red 850csi.

Anyone know :)

Gary

• Gary;

BMW AG spent most of its money advertising the M70 850 and S70 850. The M60/M62 840 and the M73 850 didn't get much of an ad budget in the later years.

I am not aware of an 840 poster, however, I am aware of the super rare BMW Great Britain ad campaign of the 8th Sin and the occasional magazine print ad in Car magazine from the late 1990's.

You can read about the "Eighth Sin" here:
    http://www.8er.org/forum/showt…t=7278&highlight=brochure

• Perfect JUD - You've just given me my next 8er item to hunt down on e-bay for the next god knows how long . If you come across one please drop me a line !

Also -can you point me in the direction of any 850 posters also. It would be much appreciated. The only two I've seen are the one with the Plane in the background and the front on shot.

Many Thanks
    Gary

• Zitat von GARC;62353

Also -can you point me in the direction of any 850 posters also. It would be much appreciated. The only two I've seen are the one with the Plane in the background and the front on shot.

Many Thanks
    Gary

I've got an original advertising poster of a red 850 in a forest with the number plate "850 C" :cool:

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!