Wokke 850 Chips

• After a chat with Alex [schnitz] the lawn mower man :rofl: sorry mate:aetsch: we breifly spoke of the new series 2 Wokke chips for the M70 engine 850.

I've contacted Wolf & he reqs $479 for the set.

Any one here speak highly of these go faster Chips ??

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von fuzzifikation;65662

steve, be careful not to confuse the 850 (M70) opinions with other engine types.
    Only with the M70 does chip tuning actually improve power. With the others, I'd be really really careful.

ermmm .I'm not quite sure what you're referring to?

• Zitat von fuzzifikation;65668

well.. your Nick says "840" so if you have the M60 or M62 engine, the chips will not do you any good. They're for the M70, only.

I see what you meant now:harhar:, the 840 was my 1st 8 series,I now own a 850 ci which could definitely use a bit more urgency through the gears;-)

no harm done:)

• Zitat von kneekeybee;65672

Our nick, says the chip is good for the 840, and can only presume the 850 chips (engine & box) are just as good from wolf.

BTW I'm good for Gaydon, fancy a cruise up from the west country steve? :top:

Nick , How are you, you seem not to have been on the Forum much at all?

The Gaydon weekend for me starts Friday afternoon with a trip up to Nottinghaham, Shopping for the Mrs on Sat morning & Footie in the Afternoon, then a drive down towards Gaydon for an overnight ,then bright as a button for the Show, should be good.

When are you planning leaving?

• For the 840 owners, Wokke makes a chip for the M60 engine only. I would highly recommend it, as had one in my previous car -- works especially well in combination with Dinan transmission chip. For feedback on the M70 chips (original and new versions) check the "other" (non-Roadfly) US boards.
    Regards Keith

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!