Parts required

• looks like

well its only a short trip to my local BMW stealers & the open plan parts desk amongst new car viewing public as i ask for the next rip off priced part ! Last trip or horror show was for a sunroof seal its always best to have a nice tight one @ £55 + vat !!!!! for s strip of rubber seal, do me a LEMON.
    Thanks if any one even bothered to look in there parts bin for me,
    cheers :driver:

• Zitat von v12 maniac;74063

well its only a short trip to my local BMW stealers & the open plan parts desk amongst new car viewing public as i ask for the next rip off priced part ! Last trip or horror show was for a sunroof seal its always best to have a nice tight one @ £55 + vat !!!!! for s strip of rubber seal, do me a LEMON.
    Thanks if any one even bothered to look in there parts bin for me,
    cheers :driver:

That seems a very sarcastic comment to put at the end of your thread old fella:hmmmm:

Flash to pass lights are very hard to come by & would set you back well over £300 for a new pr, they do come up on ebay time to time & occasionally on here as well, but they are most definitely not in abundance;-)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von stevep840;74072

That seems a very sarcastic comment to put at the end of your thread old fella:hmmmm:

Flash to pass lights are very hard to come by & would set you back well over £300 for a new pr, they do come up on ebay time to time & occasionally on here as well, but they are most definitely not in abundance;-)

Not so, sarcastic me never!
    Nothing meant by any part, other than to admire the correct & realistic price structure of BMW & therefore maintaining exclusivity of what is the BMW parts counter that we've all grown to love & respect over years of glorious ownership. Think i may have a quick run out & call in, could do with a shock!!!
    Any who, what could be so wrong in taking the stMick ?
    :driver:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!