Full interior with Sport Seats for sale (RHD)

• I bought this set from a club member about a year ago with the intention of converting the seats to my LHD car but now I realise that I won't have enough time to do this and they are sitting gathering dust at a friend's house in Norfolk.

This is a full interior set including door cards, centre rear armrest and the first aid box (the catch isn't broken either). Condition is average, the door cards are a bit grubby, the driver's seat needs some TLC and the leather generally could do with some attention. There are no rips nor tears but the leather needs to be cleaned and properly treasted to bring the seats back up to full condition. I'm not sure of the age of the seats, I think that they originally came from a 1991 car, the seat belt guide built into the headrest is black plastic not chrome which I think dates them to the earlier cars. Both front seats have all the motors and wiring present.

Due to the huge weight of the front seats I think that shipping would be pretty expensive thus collection would be ideal.

I'm looking for around GBP500 for the whole set.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Here's some pics:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!