Leave my stuff alone.... (venting)

• so I went out with a friend tonight and parked my M3 in a parking structure.
    When we returned 3 hours later some asshole has kicked off my drivers side mirror, it was hanging by the electrical wires and a few of them has also torn.
    The passengers mirror showed signs that this too had been kicked, but was fortunately still in one piece.

Why cant people let other peoples stuff be????
    just because it's an M3, why do you have to mess with it?
    The styled e46 touring that was parked next to mine was untouched.
    My car had marks on the windows and the boot lid that it had been touched....

I'm now looking at a substancial cost to have this fixed, as I bet the parking company will not pick up the bill to fix this.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• That's SO sad mate really sorry to hear it & also that such crime is not only happenning in the UK:motz: these people need a Bloody good seeing too!!

Just now in the UK the favorite targets are the e39 & e46 M tech front & rear bumpers, apparently to those in the know can be removed in less than two minuets with no damage', & easily resold for £300 each.

Hope it gets fixed without too much heart ache :top:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• I hve just made a damage asessment and it does not look good.

I need a complete new mirror assy as the metal part on the door is broken.
    Because my mirror has the electrical folding function it alone costs 400 euro and then need to be painted.

There are scratches on my A-pillar, and the door along with 2 dents in the door.
    I am therefore estimating the cost to fix this to be 1300 euro or more.

I was wondering. could anyone in i.e Germany get me this mirror in Carbon black and ship it to me?
    I think it would be a lot cheaper in Germany than in Norway.
    If I could save a few hundred euros by getting it painted from Germany I would be happy.

If anyone can help me send me a PM and I will provide the BMW part number and colour code.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Ouch! Sorry to hear that Noggie. That really sucks! And I must say, I know exactly how you feel ... :roll:
    Hope you get it sorted out. Maybe there's some surveillance cameras or something nearby that can have picked something up?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!