THE CSi HAS SOLD

• "1 must go"
    and that is what i was told to do by the good lady wife !!!!
    I had a plan as some of the regular 8ers will know, however, as things turned out, the 8 has sold before the 6! oh *+@k, and then some ?:bawling::bawling::bawling:

A guy looked around it for only a few minutes we went for the 140mph + test run (on a test track of course) " its been loved ' he said i'll give you what you asked the deal was done !!!! nice work if you can get it ?
    So does any body want to PX a Highline 6 against a 850 CSi ???????
    Please i miss it ! :driver:

• Now why would she make you sell one?

In my world my cars are sacred and they are sold when I decide to, or I die.
    If she needs a car or a new car, be my guest, but my cars are my cars.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von Noggie;75075

Now why would she make you sell one?

In my world my cars are sacred and they are sold when I decide to, or I die.
    If she needs a car or a new car, be my guest, but my cars are my cars.

That may be but do you have a wife who wants a new Kitchen:harhar: they tend to get their way;-)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von stevep840;75081

That may be but do you have a wife who wants a new Kitchen:harhar: they tend to get their way;-)

I'd rather ask the bank for a small loan than sell a car that is paid for and cost next to nothing to keep.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• Zitat von Noggie;75082

I'd rather ask the bank for a small loan than sell a car that is paid for and cost next to nothing to keep.

Ahh but not all can afford a small bank loan:grin2:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Yes, many of my friends have complined about how expencive it is to get married, I just look at them and say, this is nothing, just wait until the divorce......

Or as a colleauge so ellegantly put it to his sister when she asked if he was comming to her wedding.
    I'm not sure I can make it, and if I cant, I'll make sure I'll come to next one... That didn't come down very well with his sister.

Hope that help comes through.....

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

• Zitat von stevep840;75093

But Divorce is usually very expensive:harhar:

It's always expencive to upgrade to a "younger" model with less milage, Belive me I know:harhar:

But hope you find a great one, Think there is starting to get less of them

Regards
    Terje

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!