2011-06-17..19 - NO - International meeting in Norway June 17th - 19th 2011

• yes apparently stoped the leak. I stoped at BMW Dusseldorf and they tighten up the pipe. Obviously everything seemed to be ok. I have an appointment at BMW France garage next week for my A/C problem and about the pipes as well.
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• I've done some homework now as well

Here are my pictures in a quickly composed slide show covering the entire trip.
    The 1st one shows a "warm up" meeting with a customer of mine near Hannover.

And here is another video (20 minutes / 795 MB, requires to be downloaded) showing my :driver: on Fv986 on Saturday evening coming back from Dave's and my extended "find an open gas station" trip into eagles nest. At eagles nest smoke came out under the front wheel wells and the rotors were slightly blueish. But it was fun like hell.
    This drive was worth a million NOK in tickets for sure :rofl:

• Zitat von huldra66;89952

Great picture series there :top:, could you send me the two pictures of my car on the single shoot on the Eaglesnest :cool:

Regards
    Terje

just right klick the picture and "save picture"

Cheers
    Wolf

P.S. I'm currently uploading all pictures in full size. If you klick the larger pics they will come up supersized.

• I didn't clean the car until today..... but that is the weathers fault, not me being lazy, been raining most days since the end of the meeting, but now the sun is up again.... but I don't know how long it will last.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Stensen you are on the right path in life :top:. May the force and cleaningproducts always be with you! :grin2:

I have just done my enginebay to, a lot of Norwegan sand and dust. Its amazing how driving in rain makes dirt end up every were.:hmmmm:

Take care, Daniel

• Zitat von daniel;90043

Stensen you are on the right path in life :top:. May the force and cleaningproducts always be with you! :grin2:

I have just done my enginebay to, a lot of Norwegan sand and dust. Its amazing how driving in rain makes dirt end up every were.:hmmmm:

Take care, Daniel

Hate to tell you guys , but I still haven't cleaned my car :oops:.
    Guess i'm a bad boy :harhar:

Will try today as we finally have nice weather again ( seems like we where damn lucky with the Saturday ) as we have had record rain after you left.

Regards
    Terje

• Zitat von huldra66;90121

Hate to tell you guys , but I still haven't cleaned my car :oops:.

what do you have 6 kids for? :laugh:
    I cleaned mine (car washed might be the better expression) last Tuesday and it did hurt to see all the memories of a fantastic trip go down the drain :rofl:
    Hope to collect some mosquitoes soon again.

• Hi everyone,

well i cleaned mine the day i arrived and parked the 8 in my garage... Now my 8 is at BMW France garage for my A/C problem... They checked my fuel pipes and everything is ok don't need to be replaced. When i stoped at BMW Dusseldorf they tightened up the ring and told me to go to a garage to check if evrything was ok and obviously during my trip i never smelled any fuel in the cockpit of my 8. Funny thing because i have had this problem for a long time and never knew where it came out from... Now my problem is solved out. Great.:devilchilli:
    Regarding the A/C problem the guy who mounted the new system and gas did it wrong. He had a garage close to Paris and owns an 8 serie. Said he knew the 8 serie very well and that's the 2nd thing he did wrong. He also replaced the windshield after i had an impact. But the seal wasn't done properly... he never re-did the job again his login name is mb850... He was supposed to be a friend but bullshit me. I don't think he is coming back to our site since he always talked down about the 8ers. We must make sure those guys don't get in our community.
    Regards to all and hoping to see you again
    Fabrice:driver:

Fabrice

• Wolf, Egil, Terje,

Finally BMW France did change the pipes. Now everything is perfect. We had a one day meeting today about 70kms from home and we had a good time. We were 8 8 series! A good figure. We had good times and showed the pix and wolf's video. They liked it very much and regret they didn't make it... Maybe next year...:dontknow:
    Antonin and i talked about the chipsets and they were pretty much impressed and jealous... Maybe they order it???:poke: Anyway thanks again Wolf for that.:kiss:

Hoping to see you sometimes.
    Fabrice:driver:

Fabrice

• Good to hear.

However we have no plans for a 2012 meeting in Norway, but perhaps in 2013 :)

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!