2011-08-14 - UK - BMW Festival: August 14, 2011

• I hope you do come, it will be good to meet. Although we have spoken on the phone several times, we haven't had an eyeball!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Quite right Angus - I will make the effort - but as I have been away for a good long period this time, I know my time is going to be placed under pressure :dontknow: But I will do my best :top:

1991 850ci,
    2001 540
    2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

• I must eat humble pie. Do to a contract cancellation I am not able to have the bonnet of my car resprayed so have resorted to getting some paint on it myself to prevent any rust until I can afford a professional job. However, Halfords spray lacquer has left it looking terrible and I really can't face the humiliation of exhibiting it at Gaydon. Regretfully, I offer my exhibitor pass and two entry tickets at a 20% discount (£20 instead of £24.50) to anyone who wants to take my place. PM me if interested. Payment by Paypal or cheque.

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Great to see the usual suspects today. A reasonable turnout for the E31 crew. Gaz, Ray, Mark [MB!] and young Graham [ Nifty]
    At least 12 in total. Shame about the lack of trade stands and the catering which is dire for such a large event. Once you've seen one set of dust caps you've seen the lot!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!