Time for a change?

• Zitat von 8Tech;92539

For some of us, its the playing with the car that is the most fun. Every car I have ever had has ended up being sold when I cannot do any more to it and then I start again.

Maybe its an engineer thing?

Lloyd?

Seems like you're as crazy as I am. :laugh:
    Working on a car and making it better than before is at least 70% of the fun.
    That's why nothing can be more boring than a brand new car.

• I rather work on my 850 until it performs like a new M3 :laugh:
    To me a nice old car which I can be proud of because it was me who has brought it into that condition is still more fun than a brand new M3.

Apart from that exclusivity is an important point as well. And how many M3 do you see per week and how many E31?

• Zitat von wokke;106886

I rather work on my 850 until it performs like a new M3 :laugh:
    To me a nice old car which I can be proud of because it was me who has brought it into that condition is still more fun than a brand new M3.

Apart from that exclusivity is an important point as well. And how many M3 do you see per week and how many E31?

Touche':laugh:

• Do we not drive these cars because they look better than M3s? I know I do. If it was just the drive that mattered then ok.. an M3 is a great car.

Wokke's car looks better than any M3 ever built, I think this is a statement of fact but if anyone disagrees let me know :mrgreen:

• What does the future hold!

Well men what a week, the car finally went on Wednesday night to a gentleman from Cheshire (he drove it back) that said I think its already been sold on as when filling ou the paperwork he said he was a motor trader. I would like to think he is keeping it but hey ho I got the money I needed.However on the job front its been a busy couple of weeks as i had applied for 3 jobs been interviewed for all three (2 x two day interviews and 1 x 4day intereview!!) and managed to be offered all three!
    So the truth is I could have kept her!!!! Anyway the new year brings a new job and the search begins.......................................................!

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Cheers Guys its a relief one way and another. I am just trying to decided if I should sell all the spares I have in the shedd which is quite a lot from lights to wheels (throwing stars) to jacking pads to trim (central air vent, center consul, switch plates, switches) and bits and bobs. Maybe I will have a look during the break?

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!