Something Special for Randy

• Everyone - Randy's funeral is Saturday. I have contacted a Florist in Indianapolis that can do something special for him if we want to as a group. They will make a special wreath for us in the shape of an "8". It will be custom made, but they will have to know by TOMORROW. The cost will be $350. If we want to do it as a group, let me know ASAP, and I will coordinate it. You can contribute to my PayPal account and I will pay. If you wish to contribute, please send me an email to: se(dot)8(dot)gathering(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you my Paypal address and the particulars on the wreath.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Guys, I don't know if you all knew Randy but he was one of the good guys. He sent me a massive box of parts for free when I crashed my car, this was just one of the hundreds of good deeds he did for the 8 community. Very sad news that he's gone.

• NickF: Most of us (8er.org members) who had the honour to know Randy are also member over at bimmerforums.com where Randy was most active. There is an obituary for Randy on this forum, but I think it's best to express your condolences in the original thread at bimmerforums.com (link) where Hollie can read them. Similarly, this request to contribute for the wreath can also be found at bimmerforums.com (link) which is where most have replied. Besides, not everyone replied in public. So don't worry if there doesn't seem to be much action in these threads here at 8er.org. We have not forgotten Randy!

• I have paid my respect and condolences on bimmerforums, and made a contribution to the flower wreath.

I never met Randy, or talked to him, but we exchanged PM's from time to time.
    Truly one of great guys is this world.
    I knew he's health was not good, but not what caused it.
    It's really sad that he is gone, the 8 community has lost one of it's finest.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!