Trivial rare colour query..

• I've just come back from the Garage fitting my exhaust, it's been there overnight[don't ask!] but when I walked into reception the only thing missing was the flashing of cameras:harhar: as if they thought I was celebrity status:laugh:

Not joking , what seemed like their entire staff were praising the beautifull timeless lines ,asking many questions, unbelievable rarely, & were totally blown away when i told them what I paid for it.;-)

Estoril Blue is growing on me:grin2:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Well it fills the big holes & sounds bloody powerful, I had back boxes fitted as it was LOUD on a different level without:harhar: I'm driving up to Plymouth tomorrow so i'll either love it or loath it:driver:I cannot understand how

the systems that Engl makes without back boxes are so popular in Germany:hmmmm:

• Zitat von stevep840;95784

Well it fills the big holes & sounds bloody powerful, I had back boxes fitted as it was LOUD on a different level without:harhar: I'm driving up to Plymouth tomorrow so i'll either love it or loath it:driver:I cannot understand how

the systems that Engl makes without back boxes are so popular in Germany:hmmmm:

Hmm, well I hope you get to like it. Don't forget that my car is a V12 and may well sound different to a V8 even with a similar exhaust set up.

• Zitat von Argonaut;95796

Hmm, well I hope you get to like it. Don't forget that my car is a V12 and may well sound different to a V8 even with a similar exhaust set up.

I guess that's why you +4s need the extra help with noise & us V8 boys don't have to try too hard:laugh:

• Zitat von sandwich;95781

On another note a few column inches in The Telegraph saying that yellow cars are more unreliable than other colours

:laugh:
    Probably true - if a bit strange - but as yet my 8er bucking the trend.

• Zitat von stevep840;95784

I'm driving up to Plymouth tomorrow

Isn't it snowing where you are, dude?
    Fine carpet of snow everywhere right now in C London - the first of this winter..

• Zitat von BBMatic;95801

Isn't it snowing where you are, dude?
    Fine carpet of snow everywhere right now in C London - the first of this winter..

Pissing down with rain! although it could get worse around Plymouth.

• Zitat von stevep840;95799

[/COLOR]

I guess that's why you +4s need the extra help with noise & us V8 boys don't have to try too hard:laugh:

tsk, a typical response, just the sort of thing I've come to expect from the cylindrically challenged amongst the 8 owners ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!