Front end bushes replacment

• Zitat von MB;97997

Over time the original rubber hoses will balloon under pressure application. It only takes a tiny dimensional change in the diameter of the hose to have a noticeable effect on braking feel. They only start to show visible signs when they are really on their way out. Braided hoses stop ballooning for good and make a sensible upgrade to any vehicle in my experience.

+1
    Whenever I get a "new" old car I the first activities I start is:

Change oil
    Change spark plugs
    Install braided stainless steel brake lines - the best upgrade to an existing brake system you can get IMO.

• Zitat von wokke;97998

+1
    Whenever I get a "new" old car I the first activities I start is:

Chenge oil
    Change spark plugs
    Install braided stainless steel brake lines - the best upgrade to an existing brake system you can get IMO.

Seems like i have no choice here :harhar: , guess you have a good offer for me on these ones ??

When can you ship it :laugh:

Regards
    Terje

• Zitat von huldra66;97999

Seems like i have no choice here :harhar: , guess you have a good offer for me on these ones ??

Regards
    Terje

Gerry have them... got a set from him a few years back.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von huldra66;97999

Regards
    Terje

I actually don't stock them because it's not a sales item of mine. But I can of course get you a set. The ones I'm always using are Spiegler and they are roughly €150,- per set IIRC.

Cheers
    Wolf

• Zitat von Lerbrekk;98778

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-FU…sh=item5adac5fbbc&vxp=mtr

What about these? Searched for Spiegler on Ebay but couldn´t find them. Always open for good advices Wokke :)

What you found on ebay is Gerry. Contact him directly via bimmerforums. His nickname is 8tech IIRC and he's in the UK so no need for an import from the US.
    Spiegler advertises on ebay under a different name. I'd need to digg it out if you want me to.

Cheers
    Wolf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!