A few E31 parts for sale

• Hi guys,

Following the recent sale of my beloved, I have a few things that I have no use for now. Pics below.
    2 x pollen/air filters - brand new and unopened - (NOW SOLD)
    Touch up paint and lacquer - orient blue
    4 x new BMW roundels for alloys wheels - brand new with blue sticky tape on front of each
    2 x plastic wire loom cover (??) for engine bay
    3 x plastic inserts for engine housing
    1 x hose pipe for section of the front light washer system and clamps with same. Also, that white t-bar looking plastic thingy is part of that system!!!
    An ECU - I think it's bust however - I got it with the car 4 years ago and assume it was one that was replaced!

As a brucey bonus, a box of BMW matches with purple tips!!!! (that should be the clincher)!!!!

If anyone wants anything, let me know - if someone wanted the lot, then that would make life a little easier for me to send it all in one package.

To be honest, I don't really have an idea on price! I know the pollen filters can be pricey but everything else, I really can't remember. If anyone wants to suggest, please do.

Thanks guys
    Alan

P.S. I can't help but come back to this site for a glimpse of what I let go!!! Another 840 in the future perhaps!

• 2 x plastic wire loom cover (??) for engine bay

2 x plastic wire loom cover (??) for engine bay

are they still available and what do you want for them thanks M8

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• Hi Richard,
    I just tried to reply to your PM there however got a message to advise that you're not set up to receive same? If you let me know, I can send you on the PM.

Thanks,
    Alan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!