• [QUOTE=Noggie;104751]Will you do my 8 too?? (respray)

I wish i could Egil , but my boss don't allow me to paint my friends car's (RILUM)

it's not how many miles on a tank,
    but how many smiles;-)

Svein

1993 840ci/6 Supercharger

• Zitat von huldra66;104752

Egil it's a lot closer than you believe, I would guess it's about 70km from your home.

Just east of Haugesund or nearby Vindafjord ( according to my addresslist )

Regards
    Terje

That is correct Terje.;-)

Hope to meet you and Egil sometime

but how many smiles;-)

Svein

• I was thinking more the same as Wokkes car, but just a re-spray in the stock colour would be nice.

would your boss be able to give me a good price then??

I see a huge benefit in having someone with past e31 painting experience to do the job.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von Noggie;104766

I was thinking more the same as Wokkes car, but just a re-spray in the stock colour would be nice.

would your boss be able to give me a good price then??

I see a huge benefit in having someone with past e31 painting experience to do the job.

To give you a price on a full respray is hard, it all depends how much you do yourself? dents? rust? etc...

I think a full respray is around 30 000NOK...(i don't deal so much with prices)
    But give us a call.. Knapphus lakkering

but how many smiles;-)

Svein

• Zitat von TERMINATOR;104768

To give you a price on a full respray is hard, it all depends how much you do yourself? dents? rust? etc...

I think a full respray is around 30 000NOK...(i don't deal so much with prices)
    But give us a call.. Knapphus lakkering

That is about what I have been told locally.
    The car is in good shape, a few small parking dents, and I have seen some very small rust spots on the bottom of the doors, 1-2mm in size.
    The hood is a little buckled just above the radiator, I guess it's from heat as I have no sound dampening under my hood. not very visible, but it's easy to see if you take a closer look.
    I have been thinking about an Alpina hood, so I might replace it first.

I'm thinking about a drop off and pick up respray especially since it's not "just around the corner".

And in the same color I don't see the need to do inside the doors, trunk or engine compartment.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!