Showing my modifications - gallery.

• My insurance is due and I needed to update those giving me quotes with new pictures.
    These have two functions - to justify to the insurers that they should maintain the current agreed value of £10K and for the underwriters to "assess" the various modifications, to see if I deserve "classic" status, or be written off (;-)) as an old boy racer who's just been pimping his ride!

Below is the link to eleven of the photos I sent off last week.

http://www.ukzero.com/840Gall.htm

• I have just seen your pics UKZero, very nice car and the mods do not look out of place at all, Hagerty have agreed a value of £8K for my car, 94,000 on the clock, 1997 840ci, but mine needs a bit of work doing it to it now, hopefully once the house move is sorted I can start on the car.

• Thanks for the comments chaps.
    Ended going with another classic insurer put forward by Adrian Flux as Hagerty don't really like mods.
    Still £10K agreed value, still 3K miles and at £212 I can't get too upset.

• Zitat von 8Harry8;109570

:top: I agree!

But UKzero, I wonder if you run a single speed or a 500/14 Rohloff speedhub bike! :)

Thanks again.
    It's my son's bike. Think it's a Cube Hyde with a Shimano Alfine geared hub.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!