Where does this belong?

• I was looking trough the ETM. At the end the section 7000 lists all connectors including the amount of pins and color.
    There are not many 6 pin black connectors in the interior. (I counted 13)
    The ETM is a scan so there is not possible to search in it or have a X-reference as with the newer WDS.
    I was looking for the obvious ones (seat, mirror, steering) but none of them had the same wire colors as on your image. (I was looking in the 1995 ETM tough.)
    Unfortunately I have no time to look trough the whole ETM to find the connectors on the diagrams and check for the wire colors, but this is what you could do Dick if you have time.
    Check the ETM for your model year, go trough section 7000 and find 6 pin black connectors and then look for the X numbers (denoting the connectors) in the diagrams. Then compare the wire colors.

Cheers
    Steve

• Thanks Guy's!
    I'm not so good with those electric diagrams, sorry.

I've some numbers on the connector:
    AMP 1-8288-76-1
    BMW 1378123

OBDII should be another connector, isn't?
    I don't know anything about an electric steeringwheel connection??

I't's on my end 1991 and begin 1993 car as well, so it should be standaard in this years.

Thanks for you comments!

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• That is connector X272 and it is only connected on E31 equipped with the sliding/tilting sunroof. The electrical troubleshooting manual (ETM) is wrong about its location which is probably why no one found it.

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Moderator note: Moved the topic to the more appropriate Main Discussion forum[/COLOR]

• Zitat von revtor;121336

That is connector X272 and it is only connected on E31 equipped with the sliding/tilting sunroof. The electrical troubleshooting manual (ETM) is wrong about its location which is probably why no one found it.

Moderator note: Moved the topic to the more appropriate Main Discussion forum

That should it be, it's a car without sunroof, thanks!

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!