New Member - Looking for a E31

• Hello

Just saying hello as i'm on the look out for a well looked after E31, Im looking in all the usual places so hopefully I will find something in the new year.

Im posting here as I'm really keen to buy privately from an enthusiast rather than from a dealer who prob won't know the car very well and quite likely the car has been sitting for a long time.

Pref I'm after sport spec but well looked after with great history is most important.

Please let me know if you know or hear of any that might be coming up for sale soon.

Thanks

• Hello, I have an 840 ci sport with full history 83300 miles and is one of the very last cars built ie march 1999. Reg sept 1999.It is in the best colour of
    estoril blue with silver leaf sports seats which are piped in blue, plus it has split rim 17" staggered wheels recently refurbed in black.
    Also have the silver set of split rims as well.
    I have owned since Aug 2001 and I have a lever arch file of all receipts, MOTs, tax discs etc.
    Does this sound like what you are looking for. Cheers Vic1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!