Williams, Rochdale - longish whinge

• A few gripes

1) I had my both batteries replaced under warranty. They managed to break the flip top lid of my CD changer in the boot and didn't tell me!!!! As if I would not notice. The Service Manager had the nads to admit it was fine when it went in the shop so I'm I'll be finding out what they intend to do about it on Monday.

2) I also requested a replacement Offside grill which was slightly damaged. I physically showed the body shop manager and guess what, they replaced the wrong one!! Hopefully thy can have the right one on Monday.

3) I'm not a chauvanist unless provoked but how frustrating is it having to explain things twice because the people (pretty females) on service reception don't know anything about cars... No comparison to John and Dave on reception at Williams Autotechnik in Old Trafford Manchester who have it all nailed down and I can just deal over the phone in most cases and quote part Nos from my ETK. I mentioned ETK to the Rochdale mob and they don't even have access to it on reception!!!

If they satisfy on Monday I probably won't complain, lifes too short.

• For sure.

However, I am bound to them over this b****y cd changer. Service Manager just told me that they've ordered a new cd changer as they won't be able to get the broken part. Hope somebody gets their butt kicked as well.

If they were honest about it then I wouldn't be complaining.
    :(

PhilC

• Didn't realize it was you on that first post PhilC; hope you sort the barstewards out, the effin' c's!

John.

• Yeah, It will be after a month now as I'm offshore on Tuesday.

Gotta say thay have been straight up since. Just mention the words Nick Cooke to any Williams dealer and you'll soon see some arses shift into gear. Apparently he's the main man in the Williams organisation who deals with all complaints amongst other things.

PhilC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!