Alloy Wheel refurbishment

• one for chris

Hey Chris

Lovely car there; don't know if you saw my post about colours but I wondered about Mauritius Blue too - have you got any pictures in sunlight? Would love to see some more of the car in varied lighting...

Many thanks

Simon

• colours

Hi Simon.
    I will take some more photos and post a.s.a.p.
    The car at present is covered in salt so I will valet it and re store it to its former glory.
    8)8)

Regards

Chris

• Wheels

No problem.
    What type of wheels are you looking to get refurbished as i have approached a couple of chaps from wicked wheels in my area and because they are split rims they could not do them.
    I will be looking to send them away to a place in Milton Keynes who strip the rims properly including all the bolts of the split rim and re finish to a high polish.
    I think i was quoted £50.00 per rim plus vat.

Good luck.

Chris

• nice...

Hey Frank

I'm sure I've seen that car before...

It's not in Made is it? Went past a beautiful looking 8 series parked up on a drive there, on my way to a garage.

Very nice...

Simon (currently in the Netherlands... but only briefly)

• Alloy wheel refurbisement

G'Day

Another company that has been used by some guys I know is Spit & Polish - 01732 367771. approx £250 for 4 wheels taken away.

Thanks
    Spikus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!