Birthday Photoshoot

• Monday, 1st of March was my birthday, and we did a little photoshoot in front of the Chateau de Gilly, in my own Country : France... :roll:

Finally, we had the time to shoot our new toy, the Lotus Elise, next to our baby :twisted:

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

<center></center>

More & Bigger pics in my photogallery

nb: Thanks for your nice "happy birthday" emails :wink:

• trois 8 seront réunies trés bientôt pour des photos...

bon anniversaire de villeneuve sur lot , lieu ou sevicent trois 850 , un IA anthracite, un CI de couleur identhique et un CSI ROUGE.
    En guise de cadeaux dès que possible, je vais les rassembler , les photographier et vous les transmettre!!
    A bientôt PHILIPPE
    JEAN PAUL GREGORI

• Bon anniversaire à retardement :P:P

En espérant pouvoir te rencontrer sur Dijon trés prochainement pour un déjeuner entres fans de 8 et souffler les bougies :lol::lol: .

Amitié

Philippe (bise de Sylvie)

Photo de mon nouveau 850 CIA (11/98) en cours de préparation pour la prochaine sortie en Italie 8)8)8)8)8)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy delayed birthday. I hope to be able to meet you in Dijon very soon for lunch with fans of the 8 and to blow the candles out.

Philippe

Here is a photo of my new 850CiA (11/99) being prepared for the next event in Italy

i THINK this is what it says for all you none-french reading people :lol: - Al

• thats the first time i have seen a 8 series look the size of a Rolls Royce .
    and i'm sure my sons "big Jake" (battery powered dump truck) is about the same size and color of the lotus . :D happy driving .

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!